Teaching and Learning in the Digital Age is a 1-quarter-unit, completely online course Michael teaches for Krause Center for Innovation at Foothill College in Los Altos Hills, California. It’s an undergraduate overview course for anyone interested in how educational technology is being developed and integrated into the classroom or training environment.
The spring quarter course begins May 8, 2017 and concludes on June 9.
- Understanding the Digital Age
- Tech Tools for Education
- Technology’s Effects
- The Role of the Teacher
- Participants work at their own pace. The course is asynchronous.
- Course is open to anyone eligible to register as a student at Foothill College, a California public community college, including international students who hold an F1 visa. Foothill College registration is required.
- Enrollment fee for California residents is $31.
- Information for prospective students
- Complete fee schedule, including out-of-state and foreign students
- Step-by-step directions for signing up
- Online learning at Foothill College