Project-based learning is an old and respected pedagogy that’s currently experiencing a well-deserved renaissance in K-12 education. Global education emphasizes the unity and interdependence of human society. Global Project-Based Learning brings the two together. Michael teaches this 2-quarter-unit, completely online course for Krause Center for Innovation at Foothill College in Los Altos Hills, California. It’s a course designed for K-12 teachers but open to anyone interested in the topic.
- Dates: May 21, 2018 to June 22, 2018
- Participants work at their own pace. The course is asynchronous.
- Course is open to anyone eligible to register as a student at Foothill College, a California public community college, including international students who hold an F1 visa.
- Enrollment fee for California residents is $62 ($31 per unit).
- Information for prospective students
- Complete fee schedule, including out-of-state and foreign students
- Step-by-step directions for signing up
- Online learning at Foothill College