One option for receiving a California Preliminary Administrative Credential is to pass the California Preliminary Administrative Credential Examination (CPACE). Michael is an instructor for ACSA’s ACE workshops, which assist prospective administrators to prepare for the CPACE. Over the course of two Saturdays, plus online support, participants will achieve the following:
- Become familiar with the domains and competencies used in designing the test
- Learn test-taking strategies for the California administrative credential exam
- Understand the types of test items and scoring
- Practice writing responses and utilize online additional practice tests
- Receive feedback on practice from facilitators familiar with the CPACE exam
ACE workshops are held in two parts: Workshop 1 focuses on content, and Workshop 2 focuses on performance.